Installing Microsoft Office is easy. While you are a full-time student at WITC you have access to all of Microsoft Office for free. You simply install everything through your email.
Before installing Microsoft Office 365 you will need to set up MyCampus
Read our article on First Time Login: MyCampus and MyWITC
To get started:
- Go to WITC’s website at www.witc.edu.
- Bring your mouse up to the top
- Click on “MyCampus”
Login to MyCampus and click on the Office 365 Applications/Email icon:
You are brought straight your Office 365 apps:
- Click on "Install Office"
- Select "Office 365 apps"
- Follow the directions that pop up in the window
When asked to sign in using your email address:
- Enter your student ID number at witc.edu. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The window will refresh to a WITC login
- Enter your student ID number and password, the same information you used to access your email
You're all done!
You are allowed 5 instances of Office 365, including using the mobile apps on your phone or tablet.