What apps are currently secured by WITC through Duo?
- Email (Outlook)
Do I need to use Duo to login to my work and/or personal computer?
- No. Duo is only needed for the application level.
Is Duo needed to access MyCampus?
- No. Only the apps inside of the MyCampus portal that are secured by Duo need authentication.
What about Peoplesoft, Cognos, Imagenow, and other WILM resources?
- All of these applications are NOT currently secured with Duo. WILM will be releasing another Duo enrollment that each staff/faculty member will have to setup.
What if I don't want to use my personal phone for Duo?
- WITC can provide a fob. This will generate a one-time passcode to be entered, instead of using the Duo mobile app. Feitian Token/Fob Details
Is it okay to use my personal phone for Duo?
- Yes. The Duo mobile app is easier to use than a fob/token, and is the recommended method for using Duo.
Why have I not been seeing and Duo push notifications?
- You will not be prompted for Duo MFA while on a WITC campus. This will prevent you from losing access to Duo-secured applications if you forget your fob/phone at home.
- You have the option to remember your device for 7 days, even if not on the WITC network.
Full details on Duo can be found at https://guide.duo.com/