Option 1: Change your password on a WITC computer
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete
2. Click Change a password.
3. You will be prompted to enter your old password first. Then enter your new password in the next two boxes. Reminder: Your new password must be 13 characters or more.
4. Press enter, and you will see a confirmation message that your password has changed.
Option 2: Change your password through MyCampus
Imoportant! If you change your password through MyCampus when not connected to the WITC network/domain, you will have to continue using your previous password to login to your computer until you are back on the WITC network.
1. Go to mycampus.witc.edu and login with your current password.
2. In the upper right corner, click on Hello, 42004200 > My Account. (this will be your ID)
3. Re-enter your password before continuing.
4. In Account Security, click Change Now in the Change Password box.
5. Enter your current password, followed by your new password twice.
6. Click Update.
7. You’ve now updated your password!